Sunday, July 27, 2014

Chapter 15 and 16 of The Trickster

1:17


I fucked everything up didn’t I?
I look up. Its back is to me, hovering over the body of a woman sprawled out on the floor. Her face turned away from me. I’m so sorry. It bends down, picks up the woman’s lifeless hand. What have I done?
Its words are vexed with death, trembling with murder. It looks over its shoulder at me, dew pooling in its eyes.




It


It is as ignorant as the internet porn it uses as a gauge to measure whether its relationship with Emma is a success or failure. When you fuck like porn stars it must be love is one of its favorite lines. Obsessed with control and domination, it undermines their intimacy with stratagems designed to force her to submit to its kinky cravings.
And the things it wants to do to her! No matter how I try to shift the conversation away from the backdoor rhetoric, it remains conversationally fixed upon one thing and one thing only: Emma’s ass.
A couple of days ago when we were assigned to sort books together, the only subject it wanted to talk about was sodomy.
Can we talk about something else? Please, I shook my head. Honestly, I think you need to talk with a shrink.
It laughed away my objections: but its cheeks flushed and its blood sallied with anger. I’d stop talking about it if she just gave it up.
That’s what you always say. Maybe you’re just a terrible lover. I’d hoped some blunt honesty would seal its mouth shut.
Dude, believe me, it tugged at its crotch, I have more than enough weaponry to satisfy a woman.
Weaponry! Repulsed, I took a deep breath. Burning with rage my hands knotted into fists: I’m taking a break. The temptation to punch the preposterous smirk off its face was so intense I had to walk away.
I can only imagine how Emma’s mother must fret about her daughter being intimate with such a cowardly thug. As foreboding as a frozen January night, she must feel that Emma has abandoned the light. Plagued with fears about its potential for physical violence combined with the degrading spew that spills out of its mouth, it is something no mother should have to worry about.
It amazes me that it even managed to find a girlfriend. Like a ponderous mace of brass, its perilous sway inspires nothing but skin-crawling trepidation. Surely Emma, born to a well-to-do family, must recognize it for the parasite that it is. It makes no sense to me. Even if she craves a bad-boy with a criminal record, surely she could do better than it. Either that or her self-esteem is so tenuous that she believes a leach for a lover is all she deserves.
Even on a physical level, the weak chin, the cold, black eyes and receding hairline don’t inspire confidence. A pathetic nobody who lugs around a suitcase full of I want to be somebody dreams; it is an ingrate, blind to all the providence that life inspires.
It has no clue how thankful it should be for the love of a woman like Emma. But for some perverse reason it actually believes that Emma, in terms of market value, ranks beneath it… Could it be any more ridiculous? Not only is Emma an honour roll student, she’s the offspring of a media-savvy union: her mother, Sylvie, is an iconic Montreal visual artist and her father is a renowned poet and book publisher. Just the sort of catch most would-be writers would be thrilled to be with. Not only that, she’s pretty cute to boot. Her eyes shimmer, forest green. And her radiant smile is warm and genuine.
But everything about its life is void of course. Even its diet is suspect: fruit loops for breakfast and whoppers for lunch. At work it is always slurping a coke or scoffing a doughnut. It told me it never eats vegetables, French fries excluded and the only fruit it ever puts in its mouth is watermelon… but only rarely.
There was an afternoon a couple of weeks ago when I was enjoying a solitary lunch in the park that runs adjacent to the Necropolis. Molly had made lasagna the night before. I was sitting in the sun… at a picnic table… there was still snow on the ground but the air was warmed by a breeze from the south. I was enjoying Molly’s leftovers when it came bounding towards me. In its hand it carried an obligatory bag of Burger King, self-destruction. I was partially obscured by a tree and hoped it hadn’t spotted me. I remained perfectly still: a monument of invisibility. And it was just about to scurry past me when out of the corner of its eye…
Hey. It scurried up to me slurping on its 32 ounce root beer. Sitting down beside me, it didn’t bother to ask whether I wanted its company. It removed the wrap from its feed and began chomping. Mouth full, it started describing the movie, it had downloaded the night before, featuring its favorite porn star Taylor Rain.
She did three guys. All of them fucked her in the ass. Then they all came in her…
I interrupted it. Dude, I’m eating. Please.
It wiped whopper sauce from its mouth with the back of his hand and smirked.
I shook my head. My appetite lost, I put the lid back on the Tupperware of lasagna. The epitome of ignorance, it wolfed down its slop: grease dripping off its chin. I don’t know what Emma’s problem is. She got all porn-star with that Mexican. Why won’t she let me fuck her that way?
For a moment my blood shivered, congealed and nearly forgot to flow as yet another wave of menacing desires to physically assault it began to surface. If only it was capable of wrapping its whoppery brain around all the reasons Emma would object to it fucking her prison style.
Maybe the Mexican was gentle.
Its face tensed alert. I smiled to myself with the knowledge that I hit a nerve. A tiny snarl curled at the lip as it waved off my comment. He probably got her drunk. It slurped its root beer… burped. Get a little liquor in her and the filthy ho makes an appearance.
I could give it a litany of reasons why Emma might be repulsed by its sexual expectations. She doesn’t trust it. It’s about as sensitive as a bull dog chomping on a wasp. It smells like processed burger. It doesn’t perform oral sex because, and I quote, eating pussy makes a man soft.
Can you believe it? She won’t even shave for me.
It’s so insecure, always zeroing in on Emma’s erotic foibles... making it sound like it’s some kind of savvy Don Juan, capable of arousing tremolos across her pleasure zones. It never speaks of her in an affectionate tone – its hate, so constant, is never beguiled even for a moment.
Do you want a Barbie Doll or do you want a woman?
Does Molly shave?
That’s none of your concern.
It nodded his head and pointed a finger at me. She does. It pondered for a moment, studied me. She does it to please you.
I shook my head. If she does shave and I’m not saying it’s true. She would only do it because I’m always trying to please her.
Poor Emma: clouds and double darkness veil her skies. Although she's the one who suffers from a lack of physical gratification, it has the audacity to complain that its orgasm is being neglected. Such is the state of its megalomania; no wonder it’s chronically disappointed. When its expectations aren’t consolidated, it refuses to accept any of the responsibility. Instead of shouldering some blame, it accuses her of being sexually dysfunctional.
It wouldn’t be so shitty, the same tired complaint repeated, if she’d only swallow every once in a while.
I shook my head. You don’t go down on her.
That’s different.
How?
It smiled. Women go down, men hold their ground. Unable to censor itself, the hideous pest continued: But I bet she swallowed the Mexican’s load.
My laboring eyes rolled. Why not just leave her? I was so fed up, I exaggerated, I’m sure you could do better.
Damn right. My sarcasm had gone right over its head. Sometimes I think her clit is defective. It stuffed French fries into its hole.
I looked at my watch, stood up. I have to run an errand. Before walking away, I made a dabbing motion with my hand against my chin. You got some cum there.

It immediately rubbed its jaw. I laughed. Its face was red with rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment